Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can see his footprint in my moments

Today was almost a tough day for me, I had to go to university early in the morning, and check for oven, because I have to dry my fibers in oven,so they can absorb less moisture. after weighing the fibers I found out that it is not enough, I got disappointed but suddenly I could find some more fibers...I can see it was just the kindness of Allah...
Today was the hottest day in the last one month. I got bad headache due to the changing temperature inside and outside of the places, like bus or buildings.
We passed our evening with our family friends and enjoy our time with them especially with their lovely daughter...God bless her.
My plan for the following weekend is to clean up every where at home and also combing my fibers so then I can start manufacturing the samples next week,In Sha Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment