Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Peace

With very special thanks to Allah,the problem in my period was solved...now I feel much better...
I don't know what is this feeling inside me,every time I decide to go back home, I feel something like nervousness inside my heart...just can't ignore it...and as soon as I get home it finishes...again now that I have planned to go back home this feeling started to come up...
I just rely on Allah for every point of my life,he knows how to deal with my life...
in less than 2weeks my final presentation is coming...and still I have a lot to do...If I could overcome my laziness everything could go faster...
Cross fingers for me...I want to talk to another one in the faculty for being RA.
OK nothing left to say...have fun

2 comments:

  1. سلام به روی ماهت...
    والا 2 آبان وقت دکتر دارم...بهش میگم سونوگرافیم بکنه...اونوقت معلوم میشه جنس بچم چیه...
    قربون تو برم مهربون خانم!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to azize delami!!
    ba che esmi bezaraet to peyvandam?

    ReplyDelete