Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am the most important person in the world!

Yes.
This is true.I think I should care about myself more than now.I need I shouldn't give so much service to my husband, he is getting use to it...and that's bad,I don't like him to think that all I do is my duty.So I have decided to go jogging in the evenings with one of my friends.
Also I don't want to do all the housework from now on, consider everything is on me...doing the washing up,cooking,cleaning,ironing, Thanks God we don't have a kid...
I wrote this here because I want to remember them everyday.

Anyway,the party was good and my food turned to be very delicious and everyone liked it :)
Also I packed some food for my supervisor,he also enjoyed it... now I am more confident on cooking.I should really thank my mother who teaches me these wonderful food...

2 comments:

  1. سسسسPlease choose a profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam . belakhare tonestam comment bezaram . doste aziz
    www.mnohamsaram.blogfa.com

    ReplyDelete