Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Long time no news...


It is really sad that after a long time you sign in to your weblog and there is no comment...it means you are completely lonely...


During this period that I was absent in here a lot of wonderful things happened to me...

The most exciting one is that now I am a Mother...yes now I am four months pregnant with my baby boy...we even have decided about his name: Hosein...


My parents in law were my guests for one month and we enjoyed the time...


now I am busy with the list of baby things...I go to shopping malls but I don't know why I can not decide which one is suitable for me...specially for stroller...I hope anyone who has some experience would help...

No comments:

Post a Comment