Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

I am feeling better

These days I am much better... and I am starting to cheer up for everything I have in my life...
Last night was a great night, we spent it with a family from my city in Iran and they were really friendly , we had a great dinner and we stayed out until around midnight...being with new people was exiting ...
I should start cleaning up every where at home since I will have some guests in 3weeks...and after that maybe (INSHA ALLAH) my mother and my aunt with her baby boy will come in September...so I have a lot of reason to be happy.Thank Allah...
I am thinking of new method to quit my bad habit of cracking my fingers...here is the list of things that I can do to remember not to crack my fingers:
1.wearing a ring as a reminder
2.growing my nails
3. whenever I remembered just stop cracking no matter how many of fingers have been cracked.
4.when I am under stress I just put my hands on my legs separately so one hand can not touch the other one...
If you have any information or experience on this habit would you please share?

1 comment:

  1. Masha Allah...
    A believer will thank Allah for everything and in every situation. So always remain happy & be thankful.

    ReplyDelete