Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

First post in 27

My birthday passed without any special thing to happen...I got disappointed and upset just like the years before and again I did not have a birthday like many other years...in fact I think except my childhood and once in my bachelor in Ferdowsi university I did not have a birthday...you know it is going to be one of my biggest wish now to blow a candle on my birthday but who cares?!
anyway I am not really willing to talk about it it hurts a lot...
I received a mixer from our friends, which I do not see any application for it at the moment since I don't have an oven...
I finished my manuscript before my birthday as promised to myself...
Tomorrow is lunch party at the lab and I am invited, I really want to cook something but I just don't feel the mood...I am not in the mood since my birthday, and one of the reasons is that I have been at home for a long time...I am not the kind of women who like staying at home I am the kind of studying or working out of home...
these days I have been feeling really miserable and I don't know why...I miss my parents and my brothers...I am ready to cry at any time and this is far from me...

2 comments:

  1. dear zahra
    at first just say happy birthday to you!your lonely mood made me upset.i suggest you to buy a small cake,go to lab and be fun and call your family
    i send you 1000 kiss with my best wishes for you.
    im waiting for your next post which is full of good and happy feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really surprising...thanks dear Yalda you really made me happy...

    ReplyDelete