Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Good and Bad days are together

On last Friday we went to Johor Bahru to visit our friends. it was a pleasant weekend and we enjoyed being with them.
they served us with " Juje Kabab, Mirza ghasemi, Kabab tabeiee" and delicious desserts. also they invited us to an Italian restaurant with fantastic meals...
we watched the movie " Rango" in the cinema and I can say about this movie that only the songs were good, but the animations were really ugly and somehow horrible!
we stayed there for 2nights and on Sunday noon we came back home...home sweet home...
we wish to meet them soon...God bless them...
today one of my best friends sent an email to ma to tell me that she has divorced! I can not believe it they were really in love with each other... who knows what has been the problem...now I am a little upset for her and I wish I were there to take her out and help her to forget these bad days...


No comments:

Post a Comment