Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Conference

Yesterday I passed my first conference, before presenting I was a little stressed but I calmed down myself by praying and it all turned to be the best, I am really satisfied with the presentation and everything...
It was in one of best hotels in Kuala lumpur and the lunch was wonderful...I did not know which to choose...but I enjoyed all of it...oh about desserts...they were yummy and beautiful...



everything was perfect...
also I made a friendship with a professor from Turkey.
Thanks Allah.It was a memorable day.

2 comments:

  1. ishala hamishe dar rahe pishraft bashi va hamishe Comference
    bedi

    ReplyDelete
  2. be jaye inke begi comference behem begoo ta dorostesh konam dokhtar jan aberoom raft...
    :D

    ReplyDelete