Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

I have prepared a wish list for 2011...among those wishes that I truly believe I will achieve them, I want to be able to speak in French as good as English...
Do you think it is too much?
I just wish there were someone who was interested in French so we could learn it together...as you know there is 2 situations that a friend is a big motivation first when you want to study(anything),second when you want to do exercise...
Maybe later I would write here some more wishes of that list,so when they come true I will get even more happy!
you know I really believe that you can get anything that you want...so I my wishes are big...really big...since I have a powerful God, and my mind can imagine beautiful future,so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment