Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

These days...

Ramadan is going on and I can not fast,because of stomachache. But my husband continues fasting.



I have been quite busy editing my literature review, finally it is completed. Now I must think on how to write methodology.




At home everything is in peace,thank God, and both of us are trying to keep it this way.
Last Saturday I tried a new dessert named chocolate mousse, it was wonderful, the amazing point was that the recipe was really easy, all the process took about half an hour and the result was satisfying.




My sister-in-law is about to go back to our country. and now she is busy packing her bags...

My brothers engagement will be on late November, I am trying to get there before the date. and I really hope that my husband could come with me. during this Ramadan after praying for health of all family members, I pray for my husband to be successful.
I really love him.

Oh I forgot to mention that we celebrated our 2nd anniversary last month.
Time travels really fast...



No comments:

Post a Comment