Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

alot to do...

I can't believe only one week is left until my in-laws come here...oh my God...I have too many things to do...still the home is a total mess...I don't know why although I clean up every day but the other morning that I wake up I see everything is everywhere...
Tomorrow my husband has got an exam, so this weekend he was stuck to his books, we didn't do even our weekly shopping, maybe tomorrow evening we go for it.



I do am really excited about having some guests specially whom I love. Being all alone in this part of the world is boring,every day is the same. By having guests we will go to show the beauties of Malaysia to them so actually we are on holiday too...
our plan is to visit Kuala Lumpur well,and maybe we can go to Langkawi, I've heard it is really amazing and fresh and full of pretty environment.


and one important thing that all women are interested in it,is that there are lots of cheap shops...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment